Will the lovely high altar be used, or will they use the (also lovely) modern immovable front altar blessed by Pope Benedict in 2008?
The last time such a Mass was celebrated was in November 2007 - by Cardinal Pell the Archbishop of Sydney at the time. I was in attendance.
The music list for the Mass tomorrow:
- Introitus: Deus misereatur nostri
- Kyrie: Missa brevis Palestrina
- Graduale: Confiteantur tibi populi, Deus
- Alleluia: Iubilate Deo omnis terra
- Offertorium: Afferte Domino
- Sanctus: Missa brevis Palestrina
- Agnus Dei: Missa brevis Palestrina
- Communio: Laudate Dominum
- Ecce sacerdos magnus Elgar
- Iehova, quam multi sunt hostes mei Purcell
- Salvator mundi (I) Tallis
- Marche Pontificale (Symphony No. 1) Widor